2013-2014 School Year
The ability to monitor your child's grades, attendance and any assignment information can now be securely viewed from your Internet Browser at home. We are providing this access through our Pinnacle Internet Viewer (PIV) feature. This secured access requires an Internet connection and a confidential user name and password issued to the parent by the school. If you're having problems with Pinnacle, please contact Denise Luciano at 951-695-7300 x2153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Start at the home page of your Internet browser
2. Navigate to our school web site at http://tvhs.tvusd.k12.ca.us
3. Click on the "Check Grades" link.
3. Enter the secure login information shown below:
User ID: Student ID #
* If the student ID starts with one or two zeros please do not include; start with the first non-zero number.
Password: FIRST 8 letters of your child's first legal name
* Please make sure you select Temecula Valley High School from the drop down menu
* The User ID and password confidentiality is crucial - Do NOT give to other people.
* Please allow teachers turn around time to enter grades.
* This is a privilege for parents to monitor their child's progress. Any misuse or abuse of this account will result in denial of access.
* Missing assignments may be calculated in a variety of ways. Please check with your child and/or their teacher for the particular policy in the class.
Enter Email to receive Notifications
Follow the Report Selection
Enter your name
Automatic Grade Notification
Submit Notification Request