It is our mission for students to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to develop and achieve their personal lifelong goals by using appropriate pathways to success.
TVHS students are critical thinkers and problem solvers who:
• Acquire and use information from a wide variety of sources.
• Acquire and utilize essential academic knowledge and skills.
• Manage their time and resources responsibly to achieve healthy, balanced and independent lives.
• Think creatively through inductive and deductive reasoning.
• Analyze, synthesize, and evaluate information and ideas.
TVHS students are clear communicators who:
• Read, write, listen and speak effectively.
• Communicate coherently in multiple disciplines.
• Use technology to enhance communication.
TVHS students are effective collaborators who:
• Demonstrate acceptable and appropriate social behavior.
• Participate appropriately in personal, academic, and career group settings.
• Understand and demonstrate respect for diverse opinions and cultures.
• Approach group decisions with self-discipline, honesty, and integrity.
TVHS students are productive citizens who:
• Practice environmental responsibility on and off campus.
• Understand the founding principles of a democratic society.
• Make positive contributions to their school and community.
• Demonstrate positive citizenship, including civic participation.
• Demonstrate a productive work ethic.
Temecula Valley Unified School District believes that all students should have equitable access to current and emerging technologies on a regular basis in order to become knowledgeable, ethical and prepared citizens for the 21st Century.
In order to support students in this endeavor, teachers need to be prepared through professional development to plan for the effective use of technology in their work and for student use of technology.
Administrators are supportive of technology and knowledgeable as to how technology can be used to improve teaching and learning.
A financial commitment by the District, in combination with partnerships and community support, is essential to moving forward in the successful implementation of Educational Technology. This financial commitment includes adequate levels of technical support and maintenance.